browser-based debugging tools
MEDIA LABS Instrument
October 2012 – Present
- Responsible for driving the appropriate use of software and hardware for research projects, prototypes, experiments and final production of client deliverables.
FREELANCE CREATIVE TECHNOLOGIST
October 2009 – October 2012
- Designed and implemented a wide array of digital and mixed media projects.
- Created custom software and interfaces for live performance control.
- Provided technical consulting and guidance for other creative technical individuals and groups.
UX DESIGNER McAfee inc
April 2008 – September 2010
- Project lead responsible for coordinating between design, engineering, product management, and QA teams.
- Lead the design and creation of internal tools used across the company.
- Built high fidelity interactive prototypes for usability testing and use in development scope. Designed usability tests and conducted them on site with users.
DEVELOPER McAfee Inc
May 2000 – April 2008
- Front-end developer for ePolicy Orchestrator 2.x, an enterprise level management and reporting application.
- Front-end developer for Protection Pilot, a security management and reporting tool for small businesses.
- Lead front-end developer for creation of a browser-based platform for management and reporting applications.
- Assisted other development teams in migration to browser-based platform, including authoring extensive SDK documentation as well as acting as a technology evangelist within the company.
QA ENGINEER McAfee Inc
November 1999 – May 2000
- White-box testing for VirusScan Enterprise, McAfee’s flagship end-point security product.
- Developed test tracking systems to formalize the previously unorganized QA processes.
QA ENGINEER Intel Corporation
September 1999 – November 1999
- White-box testing for the Intel Web Outfitter project.